10 Top Dumbest Tattoo Questions



1. Does it Hurt?

(Answer: Yeah! It hurts.)



2. Where is the most painful spot to get one?

Answer: Armpit



3. Why do you charge so much?

Answer: Because good drugs are expensive



tattoo artist4. Which colors are the easiest to remove by laser?

Answer: There’s the door.



5. What if I don’t like it when you’re done?

Answer: See that wire brush over there?



6. Do you tattoo penises?

Answer: Yes, with a $450.00 handling fee plus the cost of the tattoo.



7. Are you any good?

Answer: No, I suck.





8. Do you mind if my 3 year old eats this chocolate bar while I look through your flash?

Answer: Die, Bitch, Die!



9. What if I pass out?

Answer: We dress you up funny, stick carrots up your ass and take pictures.



10. I need to have a couple of beers to do this, OK?

Answer: Sure. Now, where did you want the dick on your pinup girl?